Thursday, February 6, 2014

This Moment

 

This Moment : Funny Faces

#thismoment
 
 
 

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!? I tried to take a quiet picture of them watching tv, and they caught me...so it is Funny Faces, and a teething Leah May biting my knee!!!

Up at 630 am, and as my boyfriend puts it...it is going to storm today. I am more than enjoying my kids right now. Does anyone ever think they watch so much cartoons, that you can just recite EACH episode.... I swear I have seen this episode of Strawberry Shortcake more than a handful of times. But, my kids love it...so I suffer through it.

 

It sure beats them fighting each other and making me go stir-crazy . ...ok ok, so that was a bit of a dream, because as I typed it, my eldest son, pulled over his baby sister and they clashed heads...and I as I look over, I notice the baby gate is down, Brayden is silent and I hear the rustling of a "Coated Peanut" bag...pretty sure he is stealing some. (oh yes, he came in with a bowl full )

 

But as much as they fight, and yell, and scream and play and drive me nuts.... in this moment, where they are all sitting down now and enjoying a cartoon, a teething toy, and my peanuts...I couldn't imagine my life being any different. I love this Crazy family, and would not change them for the world.



http://crissypage.com/this-moment-02-06-14/

There is the link to Crissy Pages  "This Moment" , where I got the idea. It is crazy when you sit down to just write in the moment, what you really SEE and HEAR. Thanks for that Crissy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one dealing with constant kid-fighting! Phew, gets tiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker