Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Been Too Long.

And this is why I have never been able to keep a blog. It always gets put on the backburner to my crazy filled life. I have so much going on. From my husband going back to work and being just me at home again, to school work, to running my YOB, to doing special little things for our family.
 
Recently we had taken the kids to the city to stay in a Spider Man Themed Room, going swimming, going to the Science Center and Museum. I'm sure as all us mothers know, there is a certain sense of pride when you get to be able to do things like that with your child. My husband works super hard to allow us to enjoy things like this...they don't happen very often, but when they do...I appreciate it much more...as do the kids!!





All 3 (4 if you include my husband) enjoyed every bit of this trip. But of course, it was such a relief to get back into my own house, back into our routine and enjoy life again.
So that was it, that's what I've been up to, enjoying my family...and not so much School.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker