Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Blog!

So excited! With the help of a friend, I have finally created a blog.

So as the description says there is myself, my boyfriend and our 3 crazies, Luca, Brayden and Leah. I am constantly home with my kids, and just started doing school again for a 2nd Diploma. I am also run a YOB! {Your own business}...I am an Independent Tupperware Consultant. My life to me, seems crazy. So welcome to it!!

I honestly do not know what to blog, how much to blog, when to stop, what to say, how to say it and whether or not it is wrong or right! But that, is why I have you...yes you, reading this! Your input will help immensely < - ...like how to spell that word!!. Just jokes!!.

I will post about daily happenings, Pictures of the crazy things my kids do/say, home made crafts (now I have to!) , Products and Reviews, Contests, and also supporting LOCAL businesses! So if you have anything you want a shot out to, please let me know! I hope soon enough I gain enough followers to really kick this blog into gear!

My first Review will be posted up, so make sure you click that button and read up on it!

xoxo the crazies momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker