Thursday, February 6, 2014

Supper Time?

They shouldn't call it supper time...they should call it "Whatever you make the kids will not eat"

I am more than certain I miss living with my in-laws...the kids ate EVERYTHING. As long as granny made it and served it to them. But at home, they are the worlds pickiest eaters. Tonight, for example, I made pork chops, baby potatoes and corn. I have to tell my boys it is CHICKEN....or they will not eat it. I do not understand why....it is still delicious! And the potatoes...oh..my..lanta...the potatoes!! . GET OUT OF HERE!. I had to peel the skin, give them dip dip (ranch dressing) and MAKE them eat it. As in "If you do not eat it, you will NOT get a treat."
 
Why are kids picky? I am not forever making Chicken and fries and spaghetti...their 2 favorite meals in the world.
 
I guess I shouldn't say they are so much as picky...how many children do you have that fight to have CUCUMBERS, or LEAVES (lettuce) ? My kids LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE them!! And sometimes trees (broccoli). I think that is it for veggies. They adore their fruit too. So maybe I should stop complaining and calling them picky...at least my kid can sit down and eat Broccoli haha.
 
What are your children's favorite, and most hated food?



1 comment:

  1. Im lucky, my girls will usually eat anything...besides potatoes and pizza. We go through veggies and fruits like crazy!...and hickory sticks and oats lol

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Checker